The GSL Group, LLC provides CFO-level financial consulting services for companies with no full time senior financial managers or for those needing additional bandwidth and external assistance (adding another management layer). This can include development of business plan layout, budgets and forecasts (strategic plans, annual budgets, quarterly updates, cash flow forecasts and sales pipelines) as well as analysis and recommendations (pricing, make vs. buy decisions, client acquisition strategies, financial implications of marketing strategies, and contract structuring).
If you haven’t been funded yet, we also offer capital raising and advocate transaction support (pro-forma financial statement development, due-diligence preparation, etc.). We can even represent you to our growing list of qualified private equity, angel and alternative lending groups. We can also assist with traditional bank financing, such as SBA loans and commercial lending. For companies who have raised seed or follow-on capital, services can include investor communications and board reporting.
Who Could Use It?
- Companies preparing for a significant transaction
- Small to medium size companies that do not require or cannot afford full time CFO-level finance support (fund raising, M&A, major partnership, etc.)
- All companies looking for greater insight, visibility, and efficiency in their operations
For Small Business Owners, Ask Yourself:
- Are you a business owner or CEO who needs experienced assistance or a part-time CFO to help manage costs, profits and cash flow?
- Do you need help with your start-up or established business in dealing with everything from venture capitalists, banks, strategy, finance, and operations?
- Are you positioning your company to take advantage of the tough economy but need help evaluating possible growth strategies?
- Are you an entrepreneur with a burning passion and vision? Do you need help in turning that vision into reality through a company business plan and financial model?
Areas of expertise across many different companies of all sizes in different industries include:
- Accounting and financial guidance
- Infrastructure provisions
- Internal controls
- Resource and cash management
- Growth management
- Restructurings, reorganizations and restarts
- Company strategy development & analysis (e.g., growth strategies, new opportunities)
- Financing strategy development (e.g., venture capital, angel investors, bank financing): What do I need to do to raise capital to finance my company’s growth?
- Financial analysis (e.g., profitability analysis, cost, cash flow management, investor relations)
- IPO/Reverse Merger assistance
- Enterprise & Security Valuation (DCF, multiple, etc.)
- Operational analysis (e.g., outsourcing, supply chain management, process mapping)
Previous and current clients across a range of industries:
- Technology & Internet
- Food & beverage products
- Real estate
- Consumer products & services
- Consumer services
- Financial services
- Media (new media & traditional)
Reasonable hourly or flat fee rates are available for both short-term and long-term projects. Please fill out our project review form and we will respond to you within 24 hours!